FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes. All our Cocktail Sorbets contain, on average, 8.3% ABV, which is approximately a single measure of alcohol in each serving (1 unit per 125ml sorbet). Therefore, the sorbets are not suitable for pregnant women. Please enjoy responsibly. Drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.
No. Our products cannot be returned once they has left the depot. If you experience any issues with your order, please get in touch with us by email at email@example.com.
Yes. We are entirely plant-based and use only plant-based ingredients to make our Cocktail Sorbets.
Our products do not contain milk or milk derivatives. Check out the SHOP section of the website to check full ingredients and nutritional information.
We create our Cocktail Sorbets with minimal sugar. Each sorbet is balanced and specially crafted so you can freely enjoy. Check out the SHOP section of the website to check full ingredients and nutritional information.
At Xīn and Voltaire, we’re all about unapologetic pleasure. Customise your box with your favourite Cocktail Sorbet or be adventurous and try them all; the choice is yours. Your pleasure, your rules.
We charge a flat shipping rate of £5.99 per order, no matter how big or small. This is because your Cocktail Sorbets need to be packaged with great care and delivered in a wool-insulated box containing dry ice to keep your products frozen.
You’ll receive your Xīn and Voltaire Cocktail Sorbets packaged in a wool-insulated box and shipped containing dry ice to keep your sorbets frozen. The sheep’s wool can be repurposed – see woolcool.com for more information.
Each order of our Cocktail Sorbets comes in a complementary dust bag for you to keep and reuse.
Your order will be delivered on your chosen delivery day.
Once your order has been processed, you will be notified by the courier when it is ready for dispatch and given a delivery window.
Yes. As our Cocktail Sorbets contain alcohol, you will need to provide proof of age to take delivery of your order or complete the age verification via the link sent in your order confirmation email.
It is essential to open each delivery with care. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and has a temperature of minus 97 degrees, which can cause skin damage if touched. Please do not open the bag containing dry ice, and keep it in a secure, well-ventilated area until it has fully evaporated before disposing of it.
Yes. Our packaging is fully recyclable, and we’ve taken extra care in selecting sustainable and easily recyclable packaging. The insulated sheep’s wool can be repurposed – see woolcool.com for more information.
Check your local recycling guidelines for more information on recycling the box and tubs.
No. For now, we deliver across England and Wales. We do not yet deliver to Northern Ireland, Scotland, Isle of Man, Guernsey or Jersey. This is because it takes two days to reach these places, meaning we can’t guarantee your Cocktail Sorbets will stay frozen. We are, however, growing and will be expanding to more areas across the UK soon. Make sure you follow us to find out where.
Yes. The courier will notify you of your delivery time. As your delivery contains frozen products, it must be accepted on the first delivery attempt by the courier. We regret that any missed delivery, change of delivery slot or instructions to the courier to be left outside might lead to spoiled products, and no refund will be given.
Immediately. We take great care in packaging your Xīn and Voltaire Cocktail Sorbets, so they remain frozen from when they leave our freezers to when they arrive at your door. However, our Cocktail Sorbets contain a high alcohol level and will melt quicker than standard ice creams or sorbets. Once you have opened your box, enjoy your Xīn and Voltaire Cocktail Sorbets immediately or immediately transfer them into the freezer.
- Your first order will be delivered on your nominated delivery day. Subsequent orders will be delivered based on your subscription frequency.
- You can skip or change your order (box content and delivery date) up to three days before your subscription day(s). We will process the same order as your previous order if no changes are made.
- You will be notified by e-mail and text of the cut-off time for changes. After the cut-off time, your Cocktail Sorbets will be packed straight away with dry ice and wool lining to keep them frozen and handled to a courier, so changes cannot be made to guarantee their quality.
- Payment will depend on your chosen subscription frequency and be taken from the registered payment type stored on your Xīn and Voltaire account either on the same day each month or every 14 days following the first payment being made.
- You can cancel anytime. Please read our terms and conditions for more information.
- Visit the My Account page of the Xīn and Voltaire Website.
- Click the link that reads ‘Need help accessing you subscriptions?’.
- Enter the email address used to create your order.
- In the email that has been sent to you, click the link, this will take you to your subscription portal.
- To cancel, when in your subscription portal, click Manage Subscription.
- Click on 'Cancel Subscription' at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the steps to cancel.